The term ‘JCS for You’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- For payment processing, JCS for You relies on the PayPal’s secure payment platform. PayPal simplifies the exchange of electronic money and lets you shop using your debit card, credit card or bank account without sharing your financial details.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to JCS for You. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, products, and services. Reproduction and/or resale is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland.
JCS for You recognizes that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use JCS for You, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
JCS for You collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to the website only on a voluntary basis. This may include name, email address and country.
This information is collected if you request information from us, sign up to join our free newsletter or request a service from us. The information collected is internally reviewed. Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
This website is directed to adults only.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Agreeing to Terms
The material available on this website is provided for general information and educational purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, the teaching material is my own professional advice. All the articles on this website are for information only.
JCS for You cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link included in this website.
We take every care to ensure that there is no copyright infringement on our website with both material and images. If you think that any copyright material has been used, please let us know, so that we may immediately remove the offending material. However, you may be asked for proof of copyright ownership.
If you find any omissions/errors/dead links etc. I would appreciate your contact.